2013年12月5日木曜日

Why don't you learn to speak in Okinawan dialect?

Hi, how are you doing, my reader?   So far, I've written about an aquarium and food, and today I'd like to teach you Okinawan dialect,  which almost all people living in Honshu have trouble understanding.  Let's check it out!

・ワン.  The meaning is "I"

・ヤー.  The meaning is"you"

・カナサンドー.  The meaning is " to love someone"

Example Sentence using the three words above.

☆ わん、やーのこと、かなさんどー。 →  I love you.


・マー.  The meaning is "where"

Example Sentence

☆ やー、まーにいるば? → Where are you?



・アガ(ー).  The meaning is "Ouch"

・デージ、イッペー.  The meaning is "So

・マーサン.  The meaning is "delicious"

Example Sentence

☆イッペーマーサン.  → So delicious!


I hope you will learn to use these dialects above.   Practice, Practice, Practice!!!    See you.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Very interesting! And so different from standard Japanese. I hope you can teach your classmates these phrases.

    返信削除
  2. very interesting ^^
    i want to learn it and speak it

    返信削除