2013年12月2日月曜日

Let's enjoy Okinawan food.

Hello, how's it going?  I'm great!  How about you?
This time, I'd like you to know about Okinawan food.  Have you ever tried Okinawan food?
I guess many of you haven't.  So, you will feel like eating Okinawan food after you have read my blog.


The first food I'm gonna show you is ソーキそば.





 

 
 
You have lots of chances to eat ソーキそば wherever you go in Okinawa. 
 
 
 
 
The next food is ゴーヤチャンプルー.
 

 
 
 
 



チャンプルー means mixing several ingredients together.
 
A lot of schools in Okinawa serve ゴーヤチャンプルー to students at school lunches.
 
Some people hate ゴーヤチャンプルー because of its bitter taste, but I personally think the bitter taste is the best part of ゴーヤチャンプールー.
 
 
 
 
 
Finally,  I'm showing you the food on the top of my list.  It is.....
 

 
 
 
 





ジューシー!!!!!!!

Every time I go back to Okinawa,  I eat this.  When I first ate it,  I was so surprised at its taste.


Oh, I'm getting hungry,  so let's call it a day.  Goodbye.





 
 















 


1 件のコメント:

  1. Everybody says that the Okinawan diet is one reason why people there live so long. I've had goya champuru.... and I have to say that goya is one of my least favorite vegetables. Sorry. By the way, have you ever had the goya beer made by the Helios brewery?

    返信削除